ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
- Campers arrive between 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. on the starting Sunday of the session
- Please do not arrive earlier than 1:00 p.m.
- Departure is between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. on the final Saturday
- Campers who are staying for consecutive sessions (for example session 3 and session 4) are asked to go home for the one night between sessions because there is often a need to make staff changes at that time. Two-week campers DO NOT go home for the middle weekend of the session.
- If for any reason you are concerned about the release of your child to another related adult, please state in writing those relatives to whom your child should not be released. Attach such a statement to the Health History and Parent Information form or give it to the camp director, Nancy Maclean.